As a health care professional seeing clients and patients on a regular basis, the issue of client compliance and motivation to change probably comes up for you fairly often?
You may be familiar with health coaching? If not, there has never been a better time to get interested in this new profession; and the best way to make sure you are in the know on all things health coaching and behaviour change is to join the professional body for health coaching, the UK and International Health Coaching Association.
Do you, or would you like to use health coaching in your practice?
Introducing the UKIHCA
The UKIHCA is an organisation that acts as a beacon for clinicians and health care practitioners from all disciplines and backgrounds who are passionate about professional health coaching.
Their Portfolio Route and Affiliate memberships are an opportunity for you to join this dynamic organisation and be at the forefront of change in the way we deliver healthcare and the results we get from our clients.
- The opportunity to develop your health coaching skills and enhance your professional development as a health coach through practice, CPD, mentoring and supervision.
- A community of like-minded health care practitioner committed to and passionate about health coaching sharing knowledge and experiences.
- Access to the UKIHCA newsletters and webinar programme.
- A place at the leading-edge of this fast-paced landscape as enterprises and opportunities explode.
- An opportunity to be part of a paradigm-shifting transformation: for your professional practice, for your patient or clients’ health outcomes and not least, for the delivery of healthcare systems and delivery.
The UKIHCA have developed the Portfolio Route to Full Membership to acknowledge the many dynamic routes to practice that exist for health coaching professionals.
The Portfolio Route allows health professionals, practitioners and credentialled coaching professionals with multiple related Scopes of Practice, to benefit from the integrity associated with professional body membership and from our community resources.